The ELECTROBOARD Training Academy and Educational Experience are proud to present the Festival of Learning.
The Festival of Learning celebrates the interactive, engaging and creative workshops offered by the ELECTROBOARD Training Academy and Educational Experience. All sessions bring real learning value to teachers in a fun and new way.
Festival-goers will not be sitting and listening to speaker after speaker. Instead, this event is casual, relaxed and designed to be hands-on and practical for teachers. After all, it's the holidays! Teachers will walk away equipped with creative ideas, resources and inspiration for the new school year.
The Festival of Learning offers a wide range of innovative workshops for teachers. All workshops are designed to provide teachers with the opportunity to:
- Build skills and knowledge using a range of ICT in the classroom
- Explore best practice and receive digital resources that support you in the classroom to implement ideas the very next day
- Explore new methodologies and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with other like-minded professionals
- Choose from a wide range of the ELECTROBOARD Training Academy’s most popular workshops for SMART Boards, Apple iPads and other technologies.
- Support teachers to integrate ICT into the Australian Curriculum
- Complete 7 hours of NSWIT accredited continuing professional development
- Receive digital resources to support integrating ICT into the Australian National Curriculum that you can use the very next day. Resources can also be adapted to suit your classroom.
Registration includes workshops, access to all festival activities, digital resources, lunch and morning tea.
To express interest in the next Festival of Learning or to enquire about hosting the Festival of Learning at your school please contact firstname.lastname@example.org